Calm The Fork Down Policy & Terms For Digital Goods
These terms are directed toward all customized digital goods (WordPress & Blogger designs, business card designs, prints all of all sorts). If you have any questions, please contact me.
• Personal Blog Design & Install: 1 week • Business Website Design & Install: 2 weeks • Logo & Branding: 2-4 business days • Social Media Graphics: 1 business day • Website Maintenance: 1-2 business days depends on project.
If you have questions about turn around times or need a rush order, contact me. If you go 2 weeks without contact before finishing a project, I will end the project and you will only receive what’s complete and nothing more. If you want to re-start a project, you have to pay a fee + whatever it cost to finish the project. There will be no refund.
- We will go over what you’re wanting after we got that down we will go over a mood board. A mood board will help us with the process.
- All you have to do is make a pinterest board of your favorite styles, fonts, colors, etc.
- Then I will take all of those and make it into a simple mood board.
- From there I will design your logo first off then build the website around it.
- You will have 2 revisions for your logo and your blog/website design.
- After it’s all said and done, you will be able to get 5 days website maintenance. Maintenance fees after those 5 days is $25/hr.
This policy is valid from June 6, 2019
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Natalie by email. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.