I spent the last two weeks on Pinterest trying to find a beer recipe. I kept seeing of beer bread, cheese dips and pretzels. So I was like, “I got a 6 pack of Dos Equis, let me just make as much stuff as I can.” So it ended up looking like this when I was all done. But check out this sweet recipe for garlic cheese beer bread. Throw on your sweatpants and get ready for the food coma that’s coming your way!
This garlic cheese beer bread is a melt in your mouth, throw one some sweatpants good. The garlic cheese beer dip recipe goes really good with this beer bread. So I suggest doing them both.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12oz) bottle of beer
- 2 Tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare a regular loaf pan (9×5) with baking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, garlic powder and salt. Stir it around to blend it together.
- Add shredded cheese and stir.
- Create a well in your dry ingredients and slowly pour the beer into the center. This always reminds me of a volcano.
- Mix & blend all ingredients well, then pour into your prepared bread pan.
- Bake for 35 – 45 min, or until it’s pulling away from the sides and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted to the center.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top and allow to cool for 10 minutes or so.
- Before turning upside down, I run a butter knife along the edge to loosen the bread. Flip the pan over and gently jiggle until the bread pops out.
- Cool for about 10 minutes.
This is my first time EVER making any kind of bread like this, aside from banana bread. I should of made enough for two loafs, because this beer bread didn’t even last 12 hours, it was gone by that night. It was so amazing and it was also the main cause to my food coma.
Did I make you hungry yet? Check out the Chocolate Chip Fudge Beer Brownies & Soft Beer Pretzels and Beer Cheese Dip if you haven’t yet. Do you really need an excuse to go out and buy some beer and make some tasty treats? Of course not. But let me remind you, Drink Responsibly & Enjoy Heineken USA brands responsibly.
Save This Garlic Cheese Beer Bread Recipe – Pin It on Pinterest!