Cute isn’t it? Yea, I’m well aware it’s the day before Halloween, but I had this planned all month, but between, court, work and more work, I don’t have time for anything anymore. This project too all of like 15 minutes, minus the drying of the pumpkin. These make great last minute pumpkin decorating, that’s safe for kids and less messing than cutting them! Check out the simple tutorial below to make these adorable DIY Chalkboard Pumpkin with ChalkOla Chalk Markers.
Chalkboard Pumpkin Supplies:
Chalkboard Pumpkin Guide:
- Now for my pumpkin, this was a fake pumpkin, I found marked for for like $1.50 at Micheal’s, because the stem was broken.
- So I put a knife in there to hold it, while I paint it. It was pretty ugly before hand, another reason why this was a good idea.
- Once it was painted with the chalkboard paint, let dry for 30 minutes to a hour, depending on how many layers and how big it is.
- You have to shake each marker for 30 seconds up and down. Then press the tip up and down on a hard surface for 1-3 minutes. You have to do this for each marker, this took longer then the project as a whole.
- Once they’re done, you simple doodle on your pumpkin! When you’re done, you can wash it off and start again!
These come in two packs, there’s the 10 pack of ChalkOla Chalk Makers & the 8 pack of ChalkOla Chalk Makers. The 9 Pack is comes with 28 gram Ink in each marker. Its like getting 30 markers at the same price as regular marker (which have 8g ink). The rectangular tip enables you to use the markers as 3 tip, wide lines, bold lines & thin fine lines. Always test a small area of the surface & its easy to erase as the ink is water based. To Erase use a wet wipe cloth. Keep children away from computers and mobile games. Use chalk markers to design on arts and craft Paper, Non porous Walls, Car windows, Signs, Classroom projects, Books, Blackboard, Scrapbooking, Hand Lettering, stencil ink. As they are Eco friendly, Non Toxic, Xylene Free, Odor Free.
These Erasable pens are not messy, Children Friendly, Removes cleanly with no stains, Long storage life.
So minus the fact it took a good while to get the markers to actually start working, over all I love these markers! I can’t do much with them now, but when Hailey & I move, man we’re gonna have so many chalk projects! Gonna crazy with them honestly! Will have to stock up on more chalk markers.
Have you ever made a Chalkboard Pumpkin?
Hello! I’m the sweet tea obsessed girl behind the blog. I’m a single mom of four awesome kids and I’m a cook. My hobbies include comedy shows, concerts, binging Tiktoks & Netflix. I also like taking random vacations 🙂