I sprayed the Grazia Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan with baking spray before I put the banana muffins batter in, so it wouldn’t stick. Which made them come out perfect & there was no mess afterwards. I don’t know about you but with 4 kids, no messes are my best friend. These are perfect size for kids, dieting or snack time. I suggest you put a baking pan under this so when you pull it out of the oven, it’s not all floppy, makes that job a bit easier. Also removed it from the flat baking sheet when it got out made the cooling off process a little easier. It’s super easy to get them out, simply grab it and pop them out. It doesn’t get easier than this. I would totally recommend the Grazia Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan to everyone! For that matter, I plan on buying another one & their 12 cup cupcake pans as well.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold in flour mixture, and mix until smooth. Scoop into muffin pans.
- Bake in preheated oven. Bake mini muffins for 10 to 15 minutes, and large muffins for 25 to 30 minutes. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped.
100% Food Grade Silicone Muffin Cupcake Baking Pan – Absolutely Non-Stick, Extremely Easy To Clean, Safely use in In Oven & Microwave, dishwasher safe or pop into Freezer – Heat Resistant Up To 450°F – All with a 100% Lifetime Guarantee!!
- 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan
- 100% Pure Food Grade Silicone
- FDA Approved
- Heat Resistant to 450 Degrees Farenheit
- No Stick No Mess No nothing
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Hey! I’m Natalie and I live in North Carolina. I’m a single mama of four awesome kiddos. These are my thoughts on life, motherhood, fitness and everything in between.