It’s December 31, 2018, which means it’s time for the 2018 Year in Review with pictures. A year filled of making memories, making friends and enjoying life to the fullest. Here’s a look back on 2017 recap.
- Rang in the New Year with friends, alcohol and games. Which honestly has to be one of the best ways to do it.
- Turned 32 on January 30th.
- Hannah turned 7 on Feb 9th & Mom had her birthday on the 11th.
- Feb 15 is Galentine’s Day and it was spent with a bunch of lovely ladies.
- Mom had her breast cancer surgery on Feb 19. She got it removed and was able to keep her breast.
- Debbie & I go to see Jason Mraz for her birthday – 3rd row! It was breathe taking.
- Heather & I went to see Eli Young Band and were the ONLY ONES who bought a meet & greet. YES!
- We got the kids for Easter Break.
- Krissy & I went on our first bar crawl, which turns into the first of many.
- Hailey turns 14 on April 11.
- Easter Egg Hut in the Park with the kids.
- Frankie, Debbie & I go to see Jimmie’s Chicken Shack in Raleigh!
- We go to our friend’s wedding – so beautiful!
- I run/walk a 5k with my friend Krissy, finish under 45 minutes.
- Hailey graduates 8th grade, I officially have a high schooler. #ImOldNow
- I learned I lost one of my co-workers at my job, he was a really great guy and was a great manager. RIP Anton.
- Jacob turned 5 on the 5th.
- We got the kids on June 11th for summer break.
- We went to the Splash Park & Swimming Pool A LOT!
- Went to the park with the kids 4th of July to fun stuff & fireworks.
- The GHS Class of 2004 decided to do a get together, I haven’t seen most of them since we left HS.
- Took a family trip to the coast, went to the beach, Wilmington, NC to see the battleship and such.
- Our childhood friend was going off to basics for the Army, so we had a farewell party.
- We still went to the pool a lot before summer ended.
- We had A LOT of rain, so sunny days meant spending it with the kids.
- Hailey chopped off all her hair for school. It totally looks perfect on her.
- Started my 2nd year at Elon Campus Dining.
- Heather & I went to a Back to School Bar Crawl.
- Debbie & I went to see Harry & The Potters in Greensboro.
- I went with friends to a Labor Day bar crawl.
- Jr turns 11 years old!
- Had my first Chef’s Table at work – Avocado Toast & it was a hit!
- We went to a Halloween Bar Crawl in Raleigh, NC – had a blast & a hangover.
- I went to my first Globetrotters event at Elon.
- Hailey was in her 1st theatre play. She had 2 parts in the Fairy Tale CSI edition. HILARIOUS!
- We got the kids for Thanksgiving Break.
- Debbie and I went to our 3rd Yule Ball in DC.
- Christmas in the Park with the kids – Got them to sit with Santa.
- Got to spend Christmas break with the kids from the 21st to the 29th & it was great.
What was the most exciting thing you did in 2018?
Spread the love