Struggles all around for tall people, I stand at 5 foot 11 inches. It’s not so much a problem now, but growing up tall, talk about being bullied. All the jokes and nicknames were always a part of growing up when you’re tall. Here’s some relatable things for me. If you are tall you will understand… If you’re not, well, you just won’t. I’ll ask my short friends for a short people one, lol. In the meantime, enjoy 🙂
10 Tall People Problems
1. “One Size Fits All”
When has anything ever say, “one size fits all” actually fit all? There’s only so much “all” can actually fit.
2. Trying to find pants big enough in length & width.
Dude, dude. Pants.. I hate shopping for pants.
3. Not fitting in the shower, shower head is too low.
I’ve only had this problem a few times, they actually make them higher these days or you can just big a new shower head.
4. Being mistaken for a basketball player.
I can’t begin to tell you how many times, I was asked when I was younger. I had a Duke hoodie on once, no lie, I was asked if I play for Duke.. One can wish right!
5. No leg space in cars, trains, school buses, planes.. etc
Ugh. My poor knees, when I sit in the back seat, it’s like a nightmare.
6. feet hanging off the edge of the bed.
Are you the type of person who doesn’t like their feet hanging off the bed, because you feel like the ghost are gonna grab your feet? Or am I alone, lol.
7. Having your whole body under water at once.
My old house had a garden tub, I almost had all my body under the water/soap.
8. Get asked, “what’s the weather like up there?!?”
9. Going to buy shoes, just to find out they only go up to size 10.
10. taking pictures with shorter friends.
If you’re tall, what issues do you have?
Hello! I’m the sweet tea obsessed girl behind the blog. I’m a single mom of four awesome kids and I’m a cook. My hobbies include comedy shows, concerts, binging Tiktoks & Netflix. I also like taking random vacations 🙂